Monday, May 28, 2007

They Can Never Get Anything Right...

It's interesting how my high school loves to do everything wrong. You'd think because the school gets docked funds from the state (low test scores) it would encourage the staff to improve how it does its job. Not so.

I'm less than a month away from graduating and of course, you must have some sort of stress related to it. I wasn't stressing over this fact, but it looks like my high school, through its incompetence, felt the need to put some stress on me.

Without further ado, I present the Beach Channel guide to stressing out your graduating seniors (or at least, one of them...)!

Step 1

Send all senior students a letter stating they have completed all their required classes (albeit, they may have a few more weeks of classes to get through) and other expected requirements (community service, returned any owned books).


Step 2

On the SAME EXACT DAY as Step 1, make sure you send a letter claiming that a chosen student is missing one of the requires listed on the pink letter, EVEN IF IT'S CONFIRMED THAT THE STUDENT ALREADY COMPLETED SAID REQUIREMENT.
(No picture for this one)

Step 3

Let this marinate for about a week or two.

Step 4

Start cookin'!



The school was contacted about this, but all the guidance counselors skipped out to start their 3-day vacation early (BIG surprise...). They believe it's a mistake and I have to see my GC tomorrow (as if I'm not stressed already).

---
Queens College's system better not be like this...

No comments: