Thursday, June 7, 2007

Paris Hilton: I sucked the sheriff! But I did not blow the deputy...

Paris Hilton was released from prison this morning due to medical reasons. She got her Gucci ankle bracelet fitted as well so she can begin a 40-day house arrest. Oh man, it's gonna be so tough for her...

You do the crime, you serve the time. Hilton has no reason to be sent to her oh so terrible MANSION due to a little medical problem. Rumors state she broke her teeth on the bars. I hope that's some super secret celebrity code for "herpes outbreak".

Besides, what other medical reason does she have?

The shits? So what!
A headache? Boo fucking hoo.
Stress? Oh no, it's NEVER possible to get stressed for getting sent to jail...

I have my money on "herpes outbreak".

Also, her fans give her sympathy, but she doesn't deserve a drop of it.

---
Only in America...

No comments: