Tuesday, August 28, 2007

4 for 4 (Fall 2007 : First Impressions - College Edition)

If I was was asked to give one negative thing about my first two days of college, I'd probably tell you the bathrooms in Kiely Hall suck. Other than that, I'm pleased to say that all of my teachers for this semester came off as kind and not mean at all.

Here are my first impressions for the Fall 2007 semester:

Day One

Music 001
I was late for the first class of my college career. Long story short, I got to the class at a perfect time. No problems whatsoever, and the professor was attention-grabbing. The class was quick and not too boring.


College Composition 110
I made it to this class early. It was a very small class, but I'm assuming there will be many more students in the class once everyone gets the memo about the room change (KY 326). The teacher had a very positive attitude, highly contrasting to many of my high school teachers.

Day Two

Philosophy 101
If you ignore the fact that I lost focus a few times during his introduction and almost nodded off once, my philosophy professor is alright, but nothing stands out yet.

Psychology 101
This class, by far, had the most organization than any other. It's a lecture class (over 100 students) but that doesn't affect the professor's ability to teach at all. The professor was down-to-earth and got a few laughs. Best class... so far.

---
I know it's not Thursday...
e_e

No comments: