Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Day After Today

Well, here I am, Summer 2007 comes to an end today (it may be Summer after today, but not in my book). I'm looking down a hole and I don't know what's at the bottom. All I know is I'm going to have to go down it. No turning back now.

In a more realist way, this is going to be interesting. Though, I don't know exactly what to expect, but the orientation I went to cleared up some things. I'm also already regretting having an evening class (Math 122, 6:15pm - 7:55pm). I'll be out of the house for 12 hours straight from 9am to 9pm (depending on mass transit's timeliness) on Mondays (ugh) and Wednesdays. I have Thursdays off so that's the silver-lining to this.

I'll write up and post my first impressions of college on Thursday. Until then, *whine*.

---
[Insert more whining here]

No comments: