Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

On the 31st of December of every year that I've had a blog I would type up an entry the reviews the past year, analyzes my last New Year's resolution, and then create a new one.

Now, since I didn't post many entries in 2007 on my old blog, I think a "year-in-review" is out of the question (like there ever was a question).

Without further ado, let's take a look at the resolution I made in January.

The resolution for 2007 was:

"Continue to be Nicole's 'One true love' (as she puts it) and to do well in my first year of college (at least a B- average)."

Well, the first part was completely fulfilled. I won't know my average for at least 6 more days.

My New Year's Resolution for 2008 is:

"Lose the 'protective layer of fat over my rock hard abs' and form a habit of staying in shape."

You can keep track of my progress by clicking on the "Traineo" badges at the top right of this page.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: