Thursday, February 7, 2008

Weight Watcher

Since early December 2007 I have been keeping an eye on my weight. I have also been working out 3 times a week with a little bit of cardio stuffed in from time to time.

The following image is a graph of my weight from December 14th to today:

Basically, my weight has been on a semi-smooth rise since the last day of my Fall semester, but has recently started dropping since I'm not home all day stuffing my face (har har). My grandmother brought up the fact that I should be checking my weight weekly, not every 3 days, since I won't notice much change. So, starting today, I will be checking my weight every Thursday morning, before breakfast.

Speaking of weekly measurements, the following is a graph of my waistline (measured at my navel):


Now, while this particular graph was only started 2 weeks ago, it is clearly noticeable that I'm losing some stomach fat. My main goal is to drop down to 150 pounds, a healthy weight for my age and height, but I'd be very happy weighing 180 with muscles and a nice, visible six-pack (I know Nicole would LOVE that, hee hee).

If you would like to keep track of my progress, you can click on either Traineo badge at the top-right of this page or, if you're really that lazy, just click here.

No comments: