Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weight Watcher II

Ask my girlfriend if I have sexy abs and she'll hold back a laugh. Unlike her, who is shrinking every week, I continue to grow.

I may look thin in person, but then I take my shirt off. Grown men scream in terror, cars flip over, things explode, and babies cry. If you haven't guessed it yet, a majority of my fat weight is located in and around my stomach.

I've come to the conclusion that to lose body fat I must both exercise (check) and diet (oh boy...).

So, starting today, after a donut for breakfast (don't laugh, boston cream kicks ass), I am going on a diet. No more midnight snacks, no more binging, no more "soda marathons" (10 glasses of soda in a row = 1000 calories, or 0.28 pounds), and no more Hot Pockets (*sob*).

The following is my weight chart for the last 30 days, courtesy of PhysicsDiet.com:

As you can see, I've hit some sort of weight gain plateau, which in my case is good. Now, the best thing about this website is it gives me an estimate of how many calories I'm exceeding on average. While I HATE... I'm sorry... LOATHE calorie counting, I think I must. My grandmother once said that she wouldn't be surprised that I might be consuming more than 3000 calories a day. This needs to stop. No, not the critique of my eating habits, but the fact that I do eat too much. For a visualization of this matter, picture you eating 2 trays of bagel bites. Yeah, it's that bad.

In other fat loss news, my waist line (measured at the navel), has gone back up to 38 inches...

I'll be back with a third installment of my fat loss adventure once my body fat calipers come in the mail.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's a bottle of water and a bag of sunflower seeds with my name on them (or is it "it"...).

No comments: