Friday, May 16, 2008

Smokin'!

Recently I've been trying to formulate my opinion differently. Instead of having one solid opinion, I now separate my opinions between personal and political. That is, my opinion on one issue will now come in two flavors: personal and political.

With that out of way I present my dual opinion on recreational drug usage:

Personal

I have always been taught that using drugs like marijuana and cocaine was always a bad choice. When it comes to personal choice, I still hold that same ideology. I know people who have fallen victim to drugs, and because of that I will not use nor will I ever condone use. Basically, I'm anti-drug.


Political

If I take a step back and look at the world as a whole I feel that everybody has a choice to do what they want to do. They can go ahead and use drugs. If they ruin their life that's their fault and not mine. Want my political opinion in song? Well, it would sound something like this:

No comments: