Monday, June 16, 2008

Nerdgasm (The Best Week For Someone Like Me)

I'm going to break away from my usual political thoughts and bring to you another side of me. A more, shall I say, geeky side of me.

Apparently this week will be very active for the computer and gaming savvy folk (me included) and here's a quick breakdown on why (with a few personal events thrown in):

Tuesday (Tomorrow)
  • Firefox 3 is released (if you're still using Internet Explorer, I suggest you come over to the fire side and CLICK THE BAR IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!)
  • Valve's "Meet The Sniper", a hopefully comedic look at one of the Team Fortress 2 characters, is released
  • Spore Creature Creator (PC) is released for the EU
Wednesday
  • Spore Creator Creature (PC) is released for the US
  • WINE 1.0 slated to be released?
Thursday

Friday
  • Uhh... I dunno...

Saturday
  • Hanging out with the best girl ever




No comments: