Thursday, October 30, 2008

October-November 2008 Diet: Weigh-in #3

This week's goal:
October 30th: 175.3

Result:
174.8 pounds
-0.69 pounds of fat lost
-2.91 pounds of muscle lost
-4+ pounds of liquid shit

I was shocked to see my weight so low this morning. I was worried I gained fat when I saw 179 on the scale on Sunday as a sort of unofficial weigh-in. With the calorie restriction I'm on, I found it hard to believe I was gaining weight. Then it dawned on me... I was constipated. Yep, simple as that. I don't know why I was, I had increased my dietary fiber intake since the start of my diet, but it seems it hasn't or wasn't affecting my, um, digestive tract. So, I took an ex-lax. Let's just say I had a fun early morning today (not).

Future goals:

November 6th: 172.6 (Would be lowest since late December 2007)
November 13th: 169.9 (Goal hopefully reached; would be lowest since Christmas 2007)


Outlook:

I'm ahead of my goal and prediction for once. Since I'm ahead, I can loosen my calorie restrictions just a little bit (about 250-500 more calories). With Halloween tomorrow, my diet may hit a bumpy road, I've got a case of Twizzlers (120 calories for 4 pieces) with my name on it. I predict I'll see either 173.2 or 172.5 next week. Until then...



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Chelsea W said...

Them twizzles be stalking you jonny!

lol