Thursday, November 6, 2008

October-November 2008 Diet: Weigh-in #4

This week's goal:
November 6th: 172.6

Result:
175.6 pounds
+0.16 pounds of fat
+0.64 pounds of muscle

My bowels hate me. I can easily say that my digestive tract is still acting up and pounds of waste are still in there somewhere. I took another laxative last night, went a bit, lost about a pound in waste this morning. No more laxatives for me. It's way too painful. The cramps are the worst part.


Future goals:

November 13th: 169.9 (Goal hopefully reached; would be lowest since Christmas 2007)


Outlook:

My outlook is bleak. I will not reach my goal. I can bet money on that. Any takers? The only good, the silver lining, of my last 4 weeks has been that I am losing weight. I was above 180 when I started this diet. I've been sticking to it. Out of 28 days, I've probably only slipped once. That's impressive for me.

Next week is the big one. If I had to make a prediction, I won't be anywhere near 170. 175 sounds like a safe bet, but 173 is possible given my calorie restriction, but I still don't think my bowels will correct themselves by then. We shall see.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: