Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

It's that time again!

December 31st has a long standing (4 years, right?) tradition on my blog as being the day I look back at the last 365 days and see how they were. A reflection if you will.

The only thing that stands out this entire year was the fact that I survived one entire year half way on my own. I say half way because my landlord is also my grandmother. I've still got a watchful eye on me, more or less.

My New Year's resolution for 2008 was:

"Lose the 'protective layer of fat over my rock hard abs' and form a habit of staying in shape."

I can safely say my health, specifically my weight, has been on the positive side. Not positive as in weight gain, but as in control. Losing 6 and a half pounds in a few months is an accomplishment and I believe I partially fulfilled my resolution (Until recently, a combination of Prednisone and illness has thrown my system completely off, gaining 10 pounds in a week, hopefully just water weight, more on that later).

My New Year's Resolution for the year of 2009 is:

"Set up my springboard into true adulthood. Better physical fitness and better cognitive reasoning (thinking before I make rash decisions, or better thinking in general). It's time to grab life by the horns."

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: