Saturday, October 31, 2009

College: The Ultimate Relationship Tester (Redux)

This entry goes out to all the couples out there that are heading into college that are in what they believe is a stable relationship.

RebJas of GameFAQs.com answered the following question of mine and I'm going to share it here:

Q: What if you're already in a (stable) relationship when first getting in college?

A: Hey, I thought I was [in a stable relationship] too. But then she started grad. school, met some other guy, and a couple of weeks into the semester I was getting the "I can only be friends right now" speech. College is the high-school relationship killer. But it's also the test to see if the relationship is as strong and secure as you think it is.

Just don't be surprised if a situation like mine happens.


This entry is being repeated for a reason. The reason being that the information and advice given is very true.

My advice to go along with this entry: Don't take Love for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.