Sunday, January 24, 2010

Push-up, then crunch!

I figured I should plug these two sites again:

100 Push-ups

200 Sit-ups

As you can see on the right, I did reach 200 crunches last year. The time has come again to attempt the reach both goals in the six weeks programs. This goes double since I hit 173.4 pounds last Thursday, the lowest since the end of 2007.

I’m in the perfect situation to better my body: My kidneys are stable, my cholesterol is back in normal levels, my overall weight trend has been downward since Mid-October (with small upticks here and there) (pictured below).

No strict goals this time around, just a number: 160.

I want to be at or below 160 by June 1st.

As of this entry, my last official weigh-in is 173.4 pounds. June 1st (well, the weigh-in is on the 3rd) is 18 weeks away. Using the magic of math, I should have a weekly weight loss of 0.75 per week or a calorie deficit of 375 calories (which means I should only be eating a maximum of 1625 calories per day).

Let’s see what happens…

No comments: